Sunday, February 01, 2009

Franki + Max: Engagement

Photobucket

Get ready for photo overload! I had way too many favorites from this awesome engagement shoot with Franki and Max!

Franki and Max were so much fun! I enjoyed getting to know all about them and learn about their relationship. While we weren't shooting, we were talking the whole time! We had a great time trying out some awesome new locations and driving all around town.

These two are getting married at the end of this month in Las Vegas at the Paris hotel! And I am so excited because I'M GOING WITH THEM!! Yay! We are going to have an awesome time shooting their special day! I can't wait!

FRIENDS AND FAMILY: Click Here to be notified when the rest of the photos are online and available for ordering.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have an alley that I really like to shoot in and this nasty old chair was left abandoned in the alley. Every time I saw it was tempting me to use it. So this time, we used it as a prop. Thanks, Franki for sitting on that nasty yet sweet chair!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love these next two. So dreamy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love this one!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you so much Franki and Max for spending the afternoon with me! I am so looking forward to your fabulous wedding!

1 comment:

Shan Renee said...

What a super fantastic session! Your locations, posing and post work is tremendous!