Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Emily: Belle Ball

Photobucket

Earlier this month, my good friend Angela asked me to come and take photos of her daughter, Emily before she headed off to Belle Ball. Emily is an amazing young women and I know that God has huge plans in store for her! It was so fun to document this important event for her. Here are some of my favorites.

***Friends and Family: to view more and order prints, CLICK HERE***

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this website's content everyday along with a mug of coffee.

my blog post: 100 Day Loans Online (http://100dayloansonline.net/)